Location: Terranuova Bracciolini (Arezzo), Italy
LoB / Function: Process Engineering
Local Org Unit: Testing dept
Reporting Line: Testing Manager
Number of Reports: External suppliers
Level / Seniority: Medium level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education - Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronics engineering
Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B1 or superior)
Experience - Minimum 3y of experience in electrics field
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The required profile will be in charge of maintain, design and innovate the automatic testing system and support the production work across multiple projects in the following areas.
- Automatic testing systems and test procedures design;
- Assemble and set up equipment according to engineering/production/manufacturer instructions and illustrations;
- Perform functional checks and assist in installing electronic assemblies and circuits;
- Lay out, fabricate, install and assemble cables, chassis, racks, panels, and equipment enclosures for electronic devices;
- Replace or repair equipment power cords and connect/disconnect electronic modules;
- Assist operational checkout, functional tests, troubleshooting and repairs to major assembly or circuit board level of electronic systems, electro-mechanical equipment, computer-controlled systems;
- Operate support equipment necessary for performance and functional testing;
- Edit model user manuals, internal technical documents, guidelines, reports.
- Design of industrial electrical plants.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools.
- Excellent mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Familiarity with lab instrumentation (Oscilloscope, Wattmeter, Signal Generator…).
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge in power electronics.
- Experience with Flying probe tester and with In-circuit tester.
- Experience with Automatic test equipment.
- Knowledge of Python language.
- Multitasking capability and self-adjustment ability to after non-successful tests;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
NICE TO HAVE
- Highly motivated and self-driven, strong passion and motivation in facing new challenges;
- Teamwork predisposition, good communication skills both with the Testing team and with other company functions (Manufacturing, Service, Quality and R&D).
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!