Location: Terranuova Bracciolini, Arezzo, Italy
Function: Procurement & Logistic
Local Org Unit: Sourcing
Reporting Line: Global Sourcing Manager
Level / Seniority: Minimum 3y experience in procurement/sourcing roles for industrial companies Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education – Master degree in Electronics / Mechanical /Management Engineering or Economics
Experience – Minimum 3y experience in procurement/sourcing roles in industrial companies
Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior).
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The candidate will join the Sourcing Supply Chain Management organization as Category Manager. His/her focus will be managing strategic sourcing activities for assigned material categories in order to lead the relation with related supplier taking care of the end-to-end partnership.
- Participation together with Sourcing team in all the sourcing process: from new supplier scouting to offers validation and contracts’ signing;
- Scout supplier and capability of the assigned material categories;
- Negotiate Logistic Agreement (consignment stock, bonded warehouse, JIT - Just in Time, Buffer Stock);
- Negotiate Prices and Terms and Conditions (T&Cs);
- Participate in sourcing strategic decisions and support process optimization: i.e. optimize alternative source based on main critical item analysis.
- Experience with SAP sourcing and purchasing module Modules (MM Module);
- Advance knowledge on office suites, especially Excel.
NICE TO HAVE
- Excellent use of computer applications/tools to support planning.
- Great communication and negotiation skills;
- Attentive to details, ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
NICE TO HAVE
- Highly motivated and willing to learn;
- Self-driven but with teamwork predisposition, both with Sourcing team and with other company functions (Planning, Logistics, Manufacturing etc.)
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!