Location: Vimercate (MB), Italy
Local Org Unit: Manufacturing Purchasing
Reporting Line: Manufacturing Purchasing Manager
Level / Seniority: 3-5 years of working experience in production planning or purchasing roles
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
We are looking for a buyer who will be involved actively in the Procurement & Logistics team for Vimercate plant, being responsible for all life cycle of purchase orders, invoice management and warehouse overview, to support Procurement & Logistics department activities.
- Management of the assigned suppliers’ portfolio
- Processing and management of purchase orders; review of material plans (planned orders)
- depending on production plan schedules
- Coordinate daily material issues and communication alignment between production stock outs versus SAP stock-outs
- Overview warehouse level to always have the correct material stocks
- Invoice check, investigate problems, finds root causes and recommends improvement to existing and planned PL processes
- Manage possible changes in Bill of Materials according with R&D instructions
- Manage SAP activities
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite: in depth experience in using Excel and Access modules
- Good knowledge of SAP and ERP Embedded Code Generation (ML/SL Toolchain)
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge and understanding of purchasing terms and conditions, supply chain management and logistics issues.
- Interest and basic knowledge of technical specifications and engineering field
- Education – Degree in Engineering / Economics or equivalent
- Experience – 3-5y of working experience in production planning or purchasing roles
- Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
- Multitasking capability and self-adjustment ability to after non-successful tests
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and willing to learn; strong communications skills
- Teamwork predisposition, both with Manufacturing and Purchasing teams and with other company functions
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!