Location: Longlake Edge Logistics Park, South Africa
Function: Procurement & Logistics
Local Org Unit: Procurement & Logistics
Reporting Line: Country Manager
Level / Seniority: Experience in warehouse specialist or similar role
Employment Contract Type: 6 Months Contract; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
Supporting FIMER’s Solar Business as a Warehouse Specialist, reporting through to the Product Manager, you will be executing warehouse activities for incoming and outgoing goods. Acting in accordance to established procedures and guidelines to receive, handle, store, record and dispatch goods in the warehouse and ensuring inbounds and outbounds product deliveries and tracking.
- Warehouse Operations - Receiving, storage, order-picking, sorting and shipping orders, inventory control, supply/demand planning and management of third-party logistics services providers.
- Logistics warehousing activities not limited shipping, receiving and unloading merchandise from trucks
- Ensuring quality of goods and constant contact with suppliers
- Regularly required to lift and move objects in warehouse and office premises as assigned
- Transport and logistics – Support and manage all inbound and outbound transportation management not limited to freight quotes, letter of credit and documentation relating to shipping
- Data entry and computer skills required
- Physically fit to lift/move warehouse supplies
- Supply Chain Management experience/qualification - advantageous
- Education - High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience - Recently graduated or with little work experience (1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred)
- Languages - Native English
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Organized, independent and reliable.
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!