SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Supporting FIMER’s Solar Business as a Warehouse Specialist, reporting through to the Product Manager, you will be executing warehouse activities for incoming and outgoing goods. Acting in accordance to established procedures and quidelines to receive, handle, store, record and dispatch goods in the warehouse and esuring inbounds and outbounds product deliveries and tracking.
EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years experience in warehouse roles
LOCATION: Longlake Edge, South Africa
- Warehouse Operatings – Receiving, storage, order-picking, sorting and shipping orders, inventory control, supply/demand planning and management of third-party logistics services providers.
- Logistics warehousing activities not limited shipping, receiving and unloading merchanise from trucks
- Ensuring quality of goods and constant contact with suppliers
- Regularly required to lift and move objects in warehouse and office premises as assigned
- Transport and logistics – Support and manage all inbound and outbound transportation management not limited to freight quotes, letter of credit and documentation relating to shipping
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Supply Chain Management experience/qualification - advantageous
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Organised, independent and reliable
- Data entry and computer skills required
- Physically fit to lift/move warehouse supplies
PLACE OF WORK: Longlake Edge, South Africa and paid according to local terms and conditions
Profiles in line with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.