Location: Sydney, Australia
Function: Customer Care & Warranties
Local Org Unit: Customer Care & Warranties
Reporting Line: Customer Service Manager
Level / Seniority: At least 3 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The candidate will join the Company and be responsible for supporting all aspects of FIMER’s warehousing and logistical activities. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth day-to-day warehousing, inventory management and ensure full compliance to Company’s WHS policies.
- Responsible for the efficiency in day-to-day warehouse operations, proper and efficient planning of picking, packing and organization of storage areas for easy retrieval of spare parts and Company products
- Develop, implement and manage inventory control systems to ensure limited discrepancies and stock accuracy
- Maintain security and integrity of the warehouse and all inventory ensuring the daily processing and recording of accurate up to date information
- Ensure full compliance on WHS policies, safety processes and initiatives are followed to maintain high safety standards in the facility and good housekeeping
- Apply appropriate methodologies and resources for resolution of non-conformances and drive process improvements
- Respond to internal stakeholders requests and make immediate decisions to resolve issues
- Motivate junior team member(s) and develop high performance team
- Previous experience in managing all aspects of warehouse operations including receiving, dispatch, stock control, freight and transport functions, preferably in the renewable energy industry
- Skilled in item data maintenance, inventory transaction processing
- Experience with SAP
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Current driver’s license and forklift certification.
NICE TO HAVE
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 & 14001 would be an advantage
• Education – High school diploma
• Experience - At least 3 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
• Languages - Native English
• Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong team player and able to deliver under pressure
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!