Location: Trencin, Slovakia
LoB / Function: Service
Local Org Unit: Service
Reporting Line: Country Manager
Level / Seniority: Medium Level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent - Full-Time
Education - Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with +3y experience servicing electronic equipment, or Diploma from Secondary Industrial School and +6y experience servicing electronic equipment
Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
Experience – Minimum 3y of Technical Service or Field Engineering background with on site experience.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The required profile will be in charge of maintaining and servicing solar inverters and associated capital equipment through on-site and phone/email customer services, in order to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and service inverters and associated capital equipment to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Interact with customers and coworkers at a professional level, able to work both independently and as part of a multi-tasking team.
- Perform on-site customer services, including installing, commissioning, troubleshooting and repairing of inverter equipment and related products.
- Provide technical support to customers via telephone and email
- Provide adequate documentation and reports upon completion of each assigned job.
- Perform field engineering projects while maintaining safety standards.
- Carry out on site root cause analysis on equipment failures
- Process administration of customers claims
- Support 3rd party field personnel in execution of activity under FIMER Product Group Solar.
- Perform service activities planning and coordination
- Travel up to 50%
- Valid certification for decree 508/2009 § 22 or §23
- Ability to configure and use communication hardware and software.
- Ability to lift and move equipment with weight in line with local regulation
- Driving license B- active driver
- Ability to read and understand electrical and electronic schematics and mechanical drawings
- Knowledge of Mechanical principles
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills (written and verbal) to communicate with and maintain effective relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to perform stand-alone work
NICE TO HAVE
- Highly motivated and self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with R&D teams and with other company functions
- Multitasking capability and self-adjustment ability to after non-successful tests
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!