Location: Terranuova Bracciolini (Arezzo), Italy
Local Org Unit: Digital Electronics Engineering
Reporting Line: Digital Electronics Team Manager
Level / Seniority: Junior Level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education – Master Degree in Electronics Engineering
Languages – Fluent Italian and English knowledge (minimum B2)
Experience – Recently graduated or with little work experience in HW Engineer roles in similar contexts (industrial electronics manufacturing companies)
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The required profile will contribute with own ideas to identify, propose and implement innovative technology development and solutions within the Digital HW product development context.
- Actively follows the evolution of the product development project in regards to its power electronics aspects and contributes independently.
- Contributes to R&D projects with own, creative ideas. Proposes follow-up projects and activities within own technical area based on new ideas.
- Ensures alignment with assigned targets (time, cost, quality) and coordinates activities.
- Basic understanding of mixed signal electronic systems (e.g. Digital and analog).
- Basic knowledge of DSP, uC and AP architectures and systems (e.g. bootstrap flow, communication busses, control theory etc..).
- Familiarity with common programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Python etc…).
- Familiarity with one or more industry standard schematic and PCB editor.
- Familiarity with debugging Equipment and SMT components’ soldering skills
- Ability to write clear and coherent technical reports and documentation.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of multilayers PCB layout techniques, including high-speed signal routing and high frequency DCDC converters topologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of embedded Linux software toolchain for ARM/x86 processor is a plus.
- Ability to develop software for debug/testing is a plus.
- Self-initiative; proactivity; orientation to results; accountability.
- Attitude for multidisciplinary competence.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with R&D teams and with other company functions
- Willingness to work in international environment
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!