It is a 2x22 kW charging unit in its standard configuration or 3.7 kW in T3A configuration; equipped with a local RFiD reader and ID card configuration (local white list), allowing individual charging and providing security and authorization management.
It is equipped with:
- Up to two Type 2 sockets or with option T3A, equipped with all the measurement and protection systems, electromechanical retention during charging, communication with the electric vehicle, connection monitoring and regulation of the current through PWM and differential protection circuit breaker type A
- Color-coded Status LED for each socket (Ready to use, Charging, Alarm, etc ...)
- Smart fault management, with automatic reclosure of the circuit breaker.
- Internal load manager for the distribution of the maximum load set by the user, between the two sockets.
- Back-up power supply with super “Supercap” capacitors.
- Internal temperature sensors.
- Stainless steel case.
- OLED display with status, kWh counter, instantaneous kW, etc ...
- RFiD reader for user authentication (local list)
- Automatic reclosure of the type A dfferential circuit breaker
- Shutter-type auto reclosing sockets, vandal-proof.
- External management system – MODBUS TCP/IP for local monitoring and backing up of data.