From 2.0 to 4.6 MW
The FIMER compact skid is a compact plug-and-play solution designed for large-scale solar power generation. It houses all the electrical equipment that is needed to rapidly connect a photovoltaic (PV) power plant to a medium voltage (MV) electricity grid. All the components within the FIMER compact skid are from FIMER’s product portfolio.
The FIMER compact skid design capitalizes on FIMER’s long experience in developing and manufacturing secondary substations for utilities and major end users worldwide in conventional power transmission installations.
- Proven technology and reliable components
- Compact and robust design
- Outstanding endurance for outdoor use
- High DC input voltage up to 1500 VDC
- High total efficiency
- Extensive DC and AC side protection
- Self-contained cooling system for inverters
- Modular and serviceable system
- Embedded auxiliary power distribution system
- Extendable manufacturing footprint with fast deliveries
- Global life cycle services and support
- Transportable in HC 40 foot closed container