The UNO-DM-6.0-PLUS-US-Q single-phase inverter is an upgrade of the proven UNO family and is an optimal solution for residential installations.
The new design wraps FIMER's quality and engineering into a light weight and compact package thanks to technological choices optimized for installations with different orientation.
Connectivity and smart building integration:
- Embedded WLAN communication assures an advanced and cost effective solution for the control and monitoring of the plant, without the need of further components
- Integrated load manager for control of energy consumption
- The integrated web server enables full access to all configuration and commissioning parameters from any electronic device (laptop, tablet and smartphone)
- Native Modbus Sunspec allows integration in smart environments with third party systems
- Self-commissioning routine removes need for manual configuration process, resulting in lower installation time and costs
- WLAN communication with integrated web server
- Future proof with embedded connectivity and smart building integration
- New design based on decades of industry experience and proven technology
- Native Modbus SunSpec protocol
- Remote firmware upgrade for inverter and components
- Dual input section with independent MPPT, allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions
Related products and useful information