The converters are available from 1454 kVA up to 2091 kVA.
PVS980-58BC bidirectional converter is based on the world’s leading converter platform used also in FIMER solar inverters ensuring high performance, reliability and availability of global service support.
FIMER PVS980-58BC bidirectional converters are ideal for multi-megawatt energy storage systems, providing maximum grid stability for power plants with intermittent energy sources.
The high DC input voltage, high efficiency, proven components, compact and modular design and a host of life cycle services available ensure FIMER PVS980-58BC bidirectional converters provide a rapid return on investment.
Discover our PVS980-58BC in the World
FIMER to power Asia's first automatic frequency control initiative
- High total performance
- Outstanding endurance for outdoor use
- Full four quadrant active power and reactive power support
- High DC input voltage up to 1500 VDC for minimizing system cost
- Self-contained cooling system suitable for harsh environments
- Compact, modular product design
- Life cycle service and support through FIMER’s extensive global service network