These three-phase inverters for domestic installations, are available in three power ratings: 5.8, 7.5 and 8.5 kW.
The topology of the TRIO-20.0/27.6 inverters has been redesigned to ensure that the TRIO-5.8/7.5/8.5 models also enjoy high conversion efficiency across a wide range of input voltages, and the double MPPT gives maximum installation flexibility for an optimal energy production (TRIO-7.5/8.5 models).
The all-in-one residential three-phase TRIO-5.8, 7.5 and 8.5 kW inverters deliver performance, ease of use and installation, monitoring and control. With their 98% peak efficiency and wide input voltage range, the residential TRIO inverter means flexible installations and powerful output.
- Three-phase bridge topology for DC/ AC output converter
- Transformerless topology
- Two independent MPPT channels for TRIO-7.5/8.5 allow optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions (one MPPT channel for TRIO-5.8)
- Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels enabling consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range
- Wide input voltage range
- Remote inverter upgrade
- Reactive power management
- DC switch version available (-S)
- Natural convection cooling for maximum reliability
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions (IP65)
- Sliding cover for the easiest installation and maintenance
- Data logger and smart grid functionalities integrated on expansion cards: – PMU expansion card option, with external sensor inputs for monitoring environmental conditions and additional RS-485 for Modbus protocol – Ethernet or VSN300 Wifi Logger card (optional) with integrated web server – Availability of auxiliary DC output voltage (24 V, 100 mA)
Discover our TRIO-5.8/7.5/8.5 in the World