From 2.0 to 4.4 MVA
The FIMER compact skid is a cost efficient and robust solution designed for large-scale solar power generation, designed for US markets. It combines PVS980 outdoor inverter and medium voltage ANSI design transformer needed to connect the inverters to the medium voltage network of the photovoltaic plant.
All the components within the medium voltage pad come from FIMER’s product portfolio to meet the performance and quality standards required by solar applications.
- Reliability - proven components from one supplier
- Transportability - compact and robust design
- Plug-and-play - integrated signaling interfaces
- Increased uptime - modular and serviceable system
- Bankable solution - global life cycle services and support