Up to 5000 kVA
FIMER's compact skid is a compact plug-and-play solution designed for large-scale solar power generation. It houses all the electrical equipment that is needed to rapidly connect a photovoltaic (PV) power plant to a medium voltage (MV) electricity grid.
FIMER's compact skid design capitalizes on our long experience in developing and manufacturing secondary substations for utilities and major end users worldwide in conventional power transmission installations.
- Proven technology and reliable components
- Compact and robust design
- Outstanding endurance for outdoor use
- High DC input voltage up to 1500 VDC
- High total efficiency
- Self-contained cooling system for inverters
- Modular and serviceable system
- Embedded auxiliary power distribution system
- Extendable manufacturing footprint with fast deliveries
- Global life cycle services and support