Bidirectional Converter - From 1600 kVA up to 2300
Our bidirectional converter, PVS980-58BC, is aimed at large scale grid-connected energy storage applications. The converters are available from 1600 kVA up to 2300 kVA.
The high DC input voltage, high efficiency, proven components, compact and modular design, suitability for outdoor use and a host of life cycle services ensure our PVS980-58BC bidirectional converters provide rapid return on investment. For power plants combining photovoltaics and energy storage, the common platform shared with PVS980-58BC bidirectional converter and PVS980-58 central inverters bring synergies in both the availability of service and support personnel and the spare part logistics.
- High total performance
- Outstanding endurance for outdoor use
- Full four quadrant active power and reactive power support
- High DC input voltage up to 1500 VDC for minimizing system cost
- Self-contained cooling system suitable for harsh environments
- Compact, modular product design
- Life cycle service and support through
- FIMER's extensive global service network