Location: Bangalore, India
Function: Product Engineering
Local Org Unit: Product Engineering & Design
Reporting Line: Engineering Manager
Level / Seniority: minimum 5-7 years
Employment Contract Type: Permanent/Full-Time
Education – Master’s Degree in Power Electronics
Languages - Fluent English knowledge with fluency in local language being an added advantage.
Experience - Approximately 5 - 7 years job experience in Power Electronics/Analog Electronic Experience.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
Senior Engineer – Power Electronics is responsible for designing, verifying & validating the components for Solar inverter products, product component localization, alternate supplier product validation, cost reduction of the components. reducing the overall product BOM cost
• Good technical knowledge of power conversion, power electronic products particularly solar inverters, converters, or drive products in MW scale range.
• Prior working experience with Power electronics converters or drives engineering preferably in Inverters or converters.
• Hands-on experience with component level design/engineering for solar inverters / any PE IGBT Stack development. (PCB Level Analog Electronics & Power Electronics).
• IGBT design, selection & testing along with gate drive circuit co-ordination.
• Thermal design of the IGBT cooling.
• Strong Knowledge of different topologies, switching patterns, modulation techniques (PWM, SVM).
• Reliability study of the components.
• Component level design & validation for the DC link capacitors, LCL design and other peripheral circuits components of Inverter/converter.
• Product documentation, component test document validation etc.
• Power electronics related components site failure analysis of the product and component.
• Knowledge of simulation tools of Power Electronics/Electrical. (Matlab/Spice….)
• Multitasking capability and self-adjustment ability to after non-successful tests
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
NICE TO HAVE
• Highly motivated and self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with R&D teams and with other company functions
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities. FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!