This new addition to the PVS string inverter family, with 3 independent MPPT and power ratings of up to 60 kW, has been designed with the objective to maximize the ROI in large systems with all the advantages of a decentralized configuration for both rooftop and ground-mounted installations.
Thanks to technological choices aimed at optimizing installation times and costs, the product design features the power module and wiring box enclosed in a single compact chassis thus saving installation resources and costs.
Monitoring your assets is made easy, as every inverter is capable to connect to Aurora Vision cloud platform to secure your assets and profitability in long term.
PVS-50/60-TL Three-phase string inverter
- Up to 3 independent MPPT
- Two power ratings: 50 kW at 400 Vac and 60 kW at 480 Vac
- Horizontal and vertical installation
- Easy access to wiring box thanks to hinges and cam latches positioned on cover
- Power module and wiring box in a single compact chassis
- Wi-Fi interface for commissioning and configuration
- Reactive power management capability
- Remote monitoring and firmware upgrade via Aurora Vision cloud platform (logger free)
- Provides 10% extra power in case of limited ambient temperature
- Improved operating altitude. Can work up to 4000 mt.
- Built-in dynamic export limitation control algorithm
Discover our PVS-50/60-TL in the World
Regional Australian College expands solar system with FIMER’s PVS-50 inverter