Location: Terranuova Bracciolini (Arezzo), Italy
Local Org Unit: Procurement
Reporting Line: Head of Procurement & SCM
Level / Seniority: Medium
Employment Contract Type: Permanent, full-time
Education - Degree or diploma in electronic or management disciplines
Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or superior)
Experience - Minimum 2 years experience in complex SCM organization
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The person will be in charge of purchasing materials according to the required technical specifications, price, delivery schedule and terms and of ensuring that purchasing activities align with the Company’s purchasing policies and procedures.
- Supports process improvement teams
- Adapts contractual frameworks to the local business needs, recommends frame agreements to the management, and executes upon approval.
- Issues purchase orders (PO) according to the Purchase Requisitions procedure and in compliance with standard procedures
- Confirms the lead time for delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance compared to purchase order requirements.
- Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensures invoice processing.
- Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
- Coordinates daily material issues and communication alignment between production stock-outs versus SAP stock-outs
- Analyzes inventory trends and reports findings
- Reviews material plans (planned orders)
- Manages SAP activities
- Investigates problems, finds root causes and recommends improvement actions to existing and planned PL processes
- Knowledge and understanding of purchasing terms and conditions, supply chain management and logistics issues.
- Strong PC knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of SAP and ERP system will be an advantage
- Team building approach and strong communications skills
- Flexibility and resistance to stress
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!