Location: Bangalore, India
Function: Product Engineering
Local Org Unit: Product Engineering & Design
Reporting Line: Engineering Manager
Level / Seniority: minimum 5-7 years
Employment Contract Type: Permanent/Full-Time
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree – EE/EC
Languages: Fluent English knowledge with conversant in local language added advantage
Experience: 5+years Industry experience in Firmware development & Controller design for Grid Tie Solar Inverter/Drive/Converter.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
Senior Engineer – R&D is responsible for designing Solar Inverter/Bi-directional converter Controller design and firmware development.
Exp in developing the embedded system for power control products.
• Exp in developing the embedded system for power control products.
• Good technical knowledge of power conversion, power electronic products particularly in the solar inverters, converters, or drive products in MW scale range.
• Prior working experience with Power electronics converters or drives R&D Controller programming & Firmware development preferably in Grid Tie Solar Inverters or converters.
• Experience in multilevel Inverter/Converter controller design and programming.
• Experience in digital and analog controller design.
• Experience in Overall Controller design with programming knowledge.
• Strong Knowledge of different topologies, switching patterns, modulation techniques (PWM, SVM).
• Deep Knowledge on understanding on the various grid code and considerations the features during design.
• Experience on the handling the HIL setup
• Knowledge of the Inverter Programming flow/Firmware Architecture of Solar Inverter.
• Hands on Code Implementation/Debugging/development and testing.
• Development of real time state machines, monitoring, and communication functions for the Grid time Solar Inverter/Bidirectional converter product.
• Programming knowledge C/C++ for microcontrollers/microprocessor
• Working on RTOS environment
• Exp in different communication protocols MODBUS/CAN, USB, TCP/IP, IEC61850
• Programming Knowledge: C, C++, Python
• RTOS: uC OS, LINUX or other platforms
• Scripting Language: Python or others
• Multitasking capability and self-adjustment ability to after non-successful tests
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Energetic & Agile
• Problem solving, Structured and analytical mindset.
• Effective time management and ability to
NICE TO HAVE
• Highly motivated and self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with R&D teams and with other company functions
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!