Location: Phoenix, AZ USA or Hybrid
Function/Business Unit: Service
Local Org Unit: Service
Reporting Line: CIC/CRM Manager
Level / Seniority: Mid-Level
Employment Contract Type: Full-time
Education - BS in Electrical Engineering or Associates in Electronics with applicable experience
Languages – None
Experience - 3 to 5 years in a technical HW/SW call center support environment or other related fields
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The required profile will assist in troubleshooting, documentation, application, and product selection. Develop solutions to complex problems related to photovoltaic inverters, recommend procedures, and the introduction of new equipment for end users, sales representatives, and other internal customers. Implement measures to improve and increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide high level technical support to FIMER customers for monitoring products (various makes/models) including data loggers, weather stations, meters, logging equipment, smart combiner boxes, sub-array DC monitors
- Troubleshoot solar monitoring platforms and create trouble tickets for software issues
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting on solar inverter products including micro inverters, single phase string inverters, three phase string inverters, and three phase central inverters
- Remotely interface, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair customer equipment supporting end customers, installer partners and FIMER Field Service Engineers.
- Ensure that the Salesforce database (case management system) is maintained to an accurate and excellent standard, documenting and tracking all customer calls.
- Monitor multiple case queues in business system and follow up accordingly with customers
- Assist FIMER personnel with solar monitoring and inverter troubleshooting
- Dispatch to the field (rarely)
- Experience in PV & electrical power installations and/or automation and device networks.
- Knowledge of or experience with data loggers, MODBUS RTU and TCP communications, RS485 and serial wiring configurations, network firewall configuration, and general networking tools.
- Knowledge of or experience with RTU, PLC, Modbus, serial communication, data logger, and SCADA.
- Power electronics
- Familiar with National Electric Codes (NEC)
- Direct customer service experience required
NICE TO HAVE
- Prefer experience in the Solar Electric (PV) industry
- Basic understanding of programming language C++, pearl or visual basic (helpful but not necessary)
• Proactive and customer service oriented
• Performs multiple tasks simultaneously and good organizational skills
NICE TO HAVE
• Highly motivated and self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with Sales team and with other company functions
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!