The PVS980-58 inverter is one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways of converting the direct current (DC) generated by solar modules into high quality and CO₂-free alternating current (AC) that can be fed into the power distribution network.
From 4348 to 5000 kVA
PVS980-58 central inverters are now available from 4348 kVA up to 5000 kVA, and are optimized for multi-megawatt power plants.
FIMER PVS980-58 central inverters are ideal for large PV power plants. The high DC input voltage, high efficiency, proven components, compact and modular design and a host of life cycle services ensure FIMER PVS980-58 central inverters provide a rapid return on investment. New extended power range along with fast site installation raises the total cost efficiency to a new level.
Discover our PVS980-58 5MVA in the World
Western Australia’s Peel Business Park is powering over 50% of its site through a solar, battery and microgrid solution
- High total performance
- Modular product design
- High DC input voltage up to 1500 VDC
- Extensive DC and AC side protection
- Easy to commission, no separate chiller installation
- Fast and easy AC coupling to transformer by busbars
- Versatile design for large-scale PV plants to minimize system costs
- Complete range of industrial data communication options, including remote monitoring
- Life cycle service and support through FIMER’s extensive global service network
Related products and useful information