The dual input section containing two independent Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions.
The TRIO features a high speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real power tracking and improved energy harvesting.
NOTE: If installing a PV system using TRIO in North America, please verify that the selected PV module is listed for use in 1000Vdc systems in accordance with local electrical codes.
- True three-phase bridge topology for DC/AC output converter
- Transformerless topology
- Each inverter is set on specific grid codes which can be selected upon commissioning
- Detachable wiring box to allow an easy installation
- Wide input voltage range
- Integrated string combiner with different configurations which include DC and AC disconnect switch in compliance with international standards (-S2, -S1J, -S2J, -S2F and -S2X versions)
- Natural convection cooling for maximum reliability
- Outdoor enclosure for operation use under any environmental conditions
- Capability to connect external sensors for monitoring environmental conditions
- Availability of auxiliary DC output voltage (24 V, 300 mA)
- VSN300 Wifi Logger Card enables wireless access to Aurora Vision with DC input channel monitoring
- Lifetime free of charge access to Aurora Vision